Stewart Assyst Real Estate is a web-based mortgage processing application which enables lawyers and notaries across Canada to electronically exchange instructing, reporting, and mortgage data with top Canadian lenders. Stewart Assyst simplifies the way legal forms and mortgage documents are created, managed and processed, while offering a green, accurate, and efficient way of facilitating paperless mortgage transactions.
Stewart Assyst is integrated with today’s most popular document management and conveyancing platforms used in the legal community. This integration allows Stewart Assyst users to sync information between systems for increased data accuracy while eliminating the need for manual data input.Features of Stewart Assyst Real Estate
User friendly, web-based online platform
- Receive accurate, up to date instructions and mortgage specific data instantly from lenders
- Transmit secure, digitally signed final reports electronically, with time stamping for proof of submission
- Work securely from anywhere
- No software or hardware installation required
- Accelerate the mortgage process by concentrating on data exchange over the exchange of physical documents
- Save costs from improved processing time and reduced need for scanning, faxing, paper and couriers
- Save time through direct contact with lenders
- Synchronize all parties involved in process
- Eliminate the need to search for documents
- Save time with faster funding and reporting
- Reduce administrative costs
The Assyst Real Estate Platform was developed and is maintained by TELUS Financial Solutions, a leader in value-added transaction processing. Stewart Title is strategically aligned with TELUS to act as the exclusive sales channel for Stewart Assyst in all Canadian provinces outside of Quebec.
For more information on Stewart Assyst Real Estate including pricing, contact your local Stewart Title Business Development Manager.