Information required to make a claim inquiry for common expense arrears
- Brief description of the claim, including time sensitivities
- Your contact information
- A copy of the Transfer/Deed
- A copy of the Statement of Adjustments used on closing
- Copy of Status Certificate obtained prior to closing
- Correspondence from Condominium Corporation showing when arrears were incurred
- Proof of payment if arrears have been paid
Once the documentation submitted is reviewed, the Claims Associate handling the inquiry may contact you for additional information.
For example, for some common expense claim inquiries, it may be necessary to provide a Detail Transaction Report from the condominium corporation.